Beat Nick Beat Nick

Cool

Really good!
It's a little weird on the animation at some points, but I dont' care, it's so awesome for the rest of it... the sound quality was really nice, and the story was awesome XD

Slick as a whistle, cat. Cool.

Santa's Gonna Kick Ass Santa's Gonna Kick Ass

Meh...

It was alright, the animation was a little strange, and it seemed to be mostly just showing people blowing green smoke out of their butts and reindeer crapping all over. It's kinda funny, but... nothing really out there... I liked the song a lot, though. I kinda wish there were less random green smoke flying out of butts... that would've made it a little less awkward for me i think...
Anyway, that's what i thought :p

Aoi House The Music Video Aoi House The Music Video

VERY nice.

Wow... This is the kind of quality that I try to aspire to.
The whole thing was enormously entertaining.
Is this actually a show or manga or something, I have to know now.

The only part I found a little weird, was the dancing chibis... they were pretty good, but the heads were nothing but single frames... and it wouldn't even worry me, except for the girl with one eye closed at all times.

But that's the ONLY thing. I love the hamster. I wish hamster balls really had katamari powers.

Deep Freeze Deep Freeze

Awesome!

Wow, you christmas-ified Sno-bros XD
A very cool flash game, very well made, pixel graphics for the characters, and very well done pixel graphics at that!
The play control is good, hit detection, everything, very nicely done.
The music is great for the game, too, it all works out awesome.
The bosses! The bosses and bad guys are all straight out of a game like this... all cooky and weird, like playing a Treasure game, or some equally bizarre japanese videogame company XD

Candy Cane Crisis Candy Cane Crisis

Sooo fun.

Wow, you took that song from OCRemix, and actually used the idea behind it in a game XD

It's really fun; I've always loved doing jump combos on mario games.. and the sledding thing is great... reminds me of Yoshi's Island.

A lot of sprites from other games in here, and all the sound is from Super Mario World, minus the jump sound, which is Classic Mario.

^_^ well executed, i thought.

James The Christmas Zebra James The Christmas Zebra

Awesome game

I aspire to be like this.

Very good all the way through. The tutorial is funny and throws you right into the game in a very professional manner. The game itself is simple but so fun that you can play it for hours and not get bored. Otherwords: it's a good flash game.