Beat Nick Beat Nick

Cool

Really good!
It's a little weird on the animation at some points, but I dont' care, it's so awesome for the rest of it... the sound quality was really nice, and the story was awesome XD

Slick as a whistle, cat. Cool.

Santa's Gonna Kick Ass Santa's Gonna Kick Ass

Meh...

It was alright, the animation was a little strange, and it seemed to be mostly just showing people blowing green smoke out of their butts and reindeer crapping all over. It's kinda funny, but... nothing really out there... I liked the song a lot, though. I kinda wish there were less random green smoke flying out of butts... that would've made it a little less awkward for me i think...
Anyway, that's what i thought :p

Aoi House The Music Video Aoi House The Music Video

VERY nice.

Wow... This is the kind of quality that I try to aspire to.
The whole thing was enormously entertaining.
Is this actually a show or manga or something, I have to know now.

The only part I found a little weird, was the dancing chibis... they were pretty good, but the heads were nothing but single frames... and it wouldn't even worry me, except for the girl with one eye closed at all times.

But that's the ONLY thing. I love the hamster. I wish hamster balls really had katamari powers.

Rockman Neo Rockman Neo

Wish this were a real game, I do.

This is the first thing I saw of AWD's. It made me love his artwork early on... and now that I have a newgrounds account I can openly post how cool it is.

VERY good work, has a lot of style in it. Kudos :3